Fluid oversized midi-dress with two-tone abstract print and a plunging keyhole front cut-out.
- Stand collar with button closure
- Long sleeves
- Plunging keyhole chest cut-out
- Adjustable self-tie waist
- Convertible button sides
- Goldtone hardware
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
SIZE & FIT
- About 57″ from shoulder to hem
- Model measurements: 5’10” tall
- Model is wearing a US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez collaborated on their senior thesis at NYC’s Parsons School of Design in 2002, which led to the official launch of Proenza Schouler—an homage to their mothers’ maiden names. Their innovative, well-tailored clothing has since earned them five CFDA awards. In 2008, the brand debuted a line of handbags, with the PS1 instantly gaining a cult following. Today, they also create sleek, edgy footwear.
There are no reviews yet.