Long belted jacquard coat with large two-tone zebra-inspired patterning.
- Notch lapels with back cut-out
- Drop shoulders
- Long sleeves with split button cuffs
- Chest flap pocket
- Button-embellished waist
- Tonal self-tie belt
- Waist flap pockets
- Split back
- Lining: 57% viscose/43% elite polyester
- 96% cotton/4% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
SIZE & FIT
- About 50″ from shoulder to hem
- Model measurements: 5’10” tall
- Model is wearing a US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez collaborated on their senior thesis at NYC’s Parsons School of Design in 2002, which led to the official launch of Proenza Schouler—an homage to their mothers’ maiden names. Their innovative, well-tailored clothing has since earned them five CFDA awards. In 2008, the brand debuted a line of handbags, with the PS1 instantly gaining a cult following. Today, they also create sleek, edgy footwear.
There are no reviews yet.